The waters around Belmullet
are clean and combined with great visibility makes
the diving safe for novices there is lots to see
with fantastic reefs and walls flourishing with
off Belmullet provide a great experience to experienced divers where
sponges, walls of jewel anemones and shoals of fish
are seen on almost every dive. During your surface
interval you can then explore the
and if you are interested in wildlife then you found the right spot.
Belmullet and Blacksod Peninsula on the west
coast of Ireland offers some spectacular diving.
Only a few places truly merit the quality of diving
that can be achieved around Belmullet. The
Stags of Broadhaven, the Inishkea Islands,
Duivlaun Islands and Achill Island offer some
excellent Irish diving experiences
aid and O2 administration.CMAS and PADI diving
Instructor Nitrox Instructor and IANTD Nitrox
sub aqua dive Inishkea
Viking sub aqua group
on the Stags ofBroadhaven
Dive sites around the
Inishkea Islands, Duivlaun Islands
Courses run by divewestireland
Step into a gentler pace of life, discover
our beautiful beaches, great walks, unspoilt rivers, stunning wildlife
and breathtaking scenery.
Discover Belmullet ~ Mayo's best kept secret.
Are you interested in :
- Exploring the rugged and remote Islands off the coast of Mayo
- Going after the big ones !! try sea angling
- Cycling trips around Mayo including a boat
trip from Achill to Blacksod.
- Diving, try a dive or take a Discover Scuba Diving program
Surfing, canoeing ?
- Accept the challenge of a
superb links Golf Course?
- A boat trip taking in the towering
cliffs of Achill and Inishkea islands
- In need of peace tranquility?
- In search of of remote uninhabited islands, or miles of beaches?
If you have answered yes to one or all of these questions then
Belmullet is just the place for a holiday.